Monday, October 15, 2007

Musically Inclined

I firmly believe that if you are setting out to make a living at something then it should be something that you are passionate about, and not just passionate about making money with whatever it is. I'd love nothing more than to be able to make a living with my music but I know how tough that can be. I should I've been trying to do it for a long time now...with some minor laziness issues along the way (see previous post).

I'm hoping that very soon I will at least be able to show a trickle of income from my music. Sometime in the next couple months I hope to release my much delayed first full length solo album titled Run For Your Lives. I don't have much of a fan base to speak of as of yet so I really can't say I'll be surprised if the money generated from this first release is a bit meager.

But hey I have to start somewhere.

No comments: