Monday, October 1, 2007

4 Years To Freedom

I'm very tired of working for some big faceless corporation. The CEO of the company I work for is going to make more than $13,000,000 this year and I won't even clear $30,000. I work hard, I do my job (and other people's) exceptionionally, and consistently get passed up for promotions. I have no college degree and all of my experience is in retail. I hate retail and I don't have the money to get an education. So where does that leave me? Well starting now I am going to try and work towards self-employment and I'm not interested in any get rich quick schemes. Nope, I'm gonna work hard and find ways of generating extra income that will hopefully within 4 years replace my working for the man income.

This blog will be used to post my ideas and progress reports as well as to get feedback from my readers on ways I can improve. The adventure begins now.

No comments: